Problems with Dokany after upgrade to 1.5.x?

Hi there, big fan of the application, already donated.

So after upgrading to the 1.5 on Windows 10 (and after the latest update), I run into this error message:

> org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Volume$VolumeException: Unable to mount Filesystem
> 	at org.cryptomator.common.vaults.DokanyVolume.mount(DokanyVolume.java:57)
> 	at org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Vault.unlock(Vault.java:129)
> 	at org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.attemptUnlock(UnlockWorkflow.java:102)
> 	at org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:79)
> 	at org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:42)
> 	at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
> 	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: org.cryptomator.frontend.dokany.MountFailedException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Mount failed: Cannot install driver.
> 	at org.cryptomator.frontend.dokany.MountFactory.mount(MountFactory.java:128)
> 	at org.cryptomator.common.vaults.DokanyVolume.mount(DokanyVolume.java:52)
> 	... 11 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Mount failed: Cannot install driver.
> 	at com.dokany.java.DokanyDriver.start(DokanyDriver.java:72)
> 	... 5 more

When changing back to Webdav it disappears. I have tried uninstalling and installing several times.

If this is known and I was too dumb to find, feel free to delete / redirect :slight_smile:

Many thanks and keep up the great work

Hello to the Cryptomator Community :slight_smile: ,

Please perform a reboot and try again. If it still does not work, look into this post:

1 Like

I tried it, and it worked. Dokany is so much better then WebDav (much more responsive). Thanks a lot.

1 Like