Why does this happen on my iMac?

Please look at this clip. When ever I try to open the app from the Dock or the Menu bar on my iMac it flashes briefly on the screen and then goes away. I do not have this issue on my two Macbook Pros.

I have deleted the app, removed all associated files, upgraded to latest version but nothing stops this issue.

Screen Capture

I have never seen something like this. Would be interesting to know how to reproduce it. Is there anything “out of the ordinary” in the log file?

15:22:24.158 [main] INFO org.cryptomator.launcher.Cryptomator - Starting Cryptomator 1.5.7 on Mac OS X 10.15.6 (x86_64)
15:22:24.473 [JavaFX Application Thread] INFO o.c.ui.launcher.FxApplicationStarter - JavaFX Runtime started.
15:22:27.852 [App Background Thread 003] INFO o.c.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow - Unlock of ‘Documents’ succeeded.
15:22:30.970 [JavaFX Application Thread] INFO o.cryptomator.ui.fxapp.UpdateChecker - Current version: 1.5.7, lastest version: 1.5.7
15:23:07.874 [JavaFX Application Thread] WARN o.c.keychain.KeychainManager - LOAD
15:23:22.263 [JavaFX Application Thread] INFO o.cryptomator.ui.common.VaultService - Revealed Documents
15:27:55.786 [App Scheduled Executor 01] INFO o.c.common.settings.SettingsProvider - Settings saved to /Users/Admin/Library/Application Support/Cryptomator/settings.json
15:28:02.180 [App Scheduled Executor 01] INFO o.c.common.settings.SettingsProvider - Settings saved to /Users/Admin/Library/Application Support/Cryptomator/settings.json

Nothing unusual there. I honestly have no idea why that happens…

I cant figure it out as my iMac and my Macbooks run the same software, same OS.