Sync.ffs_db corrupted

I have several in sync.ffs_db files in top level encrypted directories. When I unlock a drive, these files all have “Date modified” dates equal to the time when the drive was opened, except for one. It is showing yesterday’s date and when I try to sync the decrypted directory to a backup, I get an error saying the file cannot be copied. All other sync.ffs_db file do not generate this error. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I an concerned that if I delete the sync.ffs_db file I will lose the directory. Thanks for your help.

Welcome to the Cryptomator Community :slightly_smiling_face:,

when you try to copy the file in question, does the log file contain any ERRORs, WARNings or Exceptions?

those are related to FreeFileSync - how often do you perform a sync of your dir and to/from how many destinations - if another machine does perform a sync simultaneously the db might become confuses but it shouldn’t be rated to cryptomator - as far as I can say if you delete ore move the sync.ffs.db file you should ‘only’ loose your sync database for FreeFileSync and might have to perform another full first sync - depending on the size that might or might not be a problem …