Microsoft Alert

I installed CRYPTOMATOR yesterday and today added my first files to a Vault in my OneDrive directory.

Soon afterwards I received a message from Microsoft saying that they had detected signs of ransomeware on my OneDrive account and subsequently pointed out the encrypted files. Now I assume that it is the strange filenames and extensions that is triggering the alert, but I wondered if this is commonly encountered when using the software. I am using the 64-bit Home Edition of Windows 11.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi. Please see here:

So yes, you are not alone with this false detection by Microsoft. Please
Support the survey at Microsoft to disable this (linked post).

Am having the same problems with OneDrive and Crytomator files.
This problem does not seem to be there with DropBox - as i share cryptomator files with my workgroup
Maybe Cryptomator can embed a secret code which identifies the file and Microsoft can detect it !!