Does cryptomator have any mega support?

hello.

im using windows10 - ipad - and android (mobile) with mega.nz
i installed cryptomator ; and did encrytp some of my files. and check it on my pad and mobile = which i pay money them to use app on pad and mobile phone :frowning: = when i login first android cryptomator ; i cant find any mega.nz connection ; so i cant acces my files on mobile … i dont know in apple store does cryptomator app let us to connect our mega.nz cloud ?

im beginner in this work. i understand some kind of …
i try with google drive its okay.
or i try with dropbox again its okay.
but i cant did it with mega.nz …

can you tell me what should i do ? = this product have any acces with mega.nz

thank you for reading.

Not for the mobile apps, as mega.nz does not offer WebDAV support. Please see here.
https://community.cryptomator.org/t/how-can-i-add-my-mega-account-to-this-app
This applies to iOS and Android app as well.

Thank you for answering my question. have a nice day Michael…

I am also new to Cryptomator and was searching for something similar on FinancePolice. Thanks for sharing it. Thanks XoXo

i also recently started using cryptomater. as far as i know cryptomater for IOS doesnt support mega.nz.

Just wanted to add my anecdote: I purchased Cryptomator (iOS via App Store) and was sorely disappointed to find that MEGA is not supported.

Would love to see this supported someday of course. Cheers.

It’s on mega to provide an api for their service. Or WebDAV access. But they don’t. Nothing much Cryptomator can do about that. (See my link above)

In the meantime, mega offers some kind of sdk/api: https://github.com/meganz/sdk

As @Michael already said, it would be awesome if mega would support WebDAV because it is the common standard to access cloud files as well as it is not planned that we implement their sdk/api in the near future into the mobile apps. The progress of this can be tracked on github: Android and iOS

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. I was not aware of the api.

I’d be really glad if mega could get supported in the future! Thank you!