Cryptomator paid virsion not working

Cryptomator is very good tool for encryption
i used it in windows without any issues … and android app ( beta 0.7.0 ) was great too >> so i decided to use paid version ( 1.2.0) but it doesn’t work at all … so strange … uninstall and install it several time but still not working … after factory reset nothing happens !!! >> so i came back to use ( beta 0.7.0 )

To investigate your problem, it would be helpful to know which cloud provider you use and which phone and Android version you installed Cryptomator for Android on.

What do you mean by that? Could it be the following: Why does the app for Android not respond to touches?

Android version: 6.0
Phone : Huawei Y5 (2017) - Model : MYA-L22
Cloud provider : Dropbox
when i use paid version : the green background with logo appears for 2 or 3 sec and after that it disappeared without log in to app .

when i use paid version … the green background with logo appears for 2 or 3 sec and after that it disappeared without log in to app … but beta version works fine without any issues .

Can you send us a screenshot what you see after the Splashscreen (Green background and Logo)? You should see an empty vault list with a green button in the bottom right corner.