Cryptomator auf zwei Rechnern - Synchronisationsprobleme

Hallo zusammen
ich nutze Cryptomator auf einem iMac (27-inch, 2017, Catalina 10.15.5) und auf einem MacBookAir (13-inch, 2020). Auf beiden Maschinen läuft Cryptomator 1.5.5
Meine Cloud in der ich die Tresore angelegt habe ich ein Micorosfot OneDrive (Buisness).
Soweit so gut. Die Vault-Dateien sind zu sehen und die Verschlüsselung funktioniert.
Allerdings feheln auf dem MacBook einige der Dateien, d.h. alles was ich auf dem iMac erstellt und im Tresor gespeichert habe, wird auf dem Air nicht angezeigt.
Auf dem Air habe ich den Tresor als vorhandenen Tresor hinzugefügt und auf die entsprechende masterkey-Datei verwiesen.
Irgendjeman eine Idee, wo der Fehler liegen könnte?

Hello everybody
i use Cryptomator on an iMac (27-inch, 2017, Catalina 10.15.5) and on a MacBookAir (13-inch, 2020). Both machines run Cryptomator 1.5.5
My cloud in which I created the vaults I have a Micorosfot OneDrive (Buisness).
So far so good. You can see the vault files and the encryption works.
But some of the files on the MacBook are broken, i.e. everything I created on the iMac and stored in the vault is not visible on the Air.
On the Air I added the vault as an existing vault and referenced the corresponding masterkey file.
Any ideas?
Thx

It sounds like Cryptomator is encrypting your files properly from the imac, but its possible they are not getting synced to your online onedrive.

Please make sure your onedrive has fully uploaded to the cloud.

There is a similar thread here which may help. Destop app: Synch doesn't work with OneDrive and OneDriveEnterprise

Thanks. It can be so simple.
I actually just forgot to enable syncing via OneDrive on the MacBookAir.

1 Like