Cannot copy files from vault with FUSE and Dokany

Strangely, I cannot copy some files when I am connected over FUSE and Dokany. It looks like, that with WebDAV everything works just fine (I cannot test all the files, because the big files cannot be copied via WebDAV).

With FUSE I am getting this error: Error 0x8007045D: the request could not be performed because of an I/O device error

With Dokany I get LOCATION IS NOT AVAILABLE error.

It also seems that the problem files are mostly those recently uploaded.

Btw I get the same “Graceful lock error” as eryokint in another topic mentions. And I got also similar (probably same) error as Paolo_MEL mentions in his topic. I solved this error by restarting the PC and it currently does not appear.

What’s the cause and how to resolve these issues?

I am using Windows 10 and Cryptomator 1.5.11

So does really no one has an idea where the problem is?

I reinstalled the WinFsp, I reinstalled Google File Stream and Cryptomator (I even tried the portable version). Somehow it already happened that I could download files that were inaccessible before but some files were still inaccessible. After some testing I am not able to access neither of the files at the moment.

Anyway, using the Android app, I can download all of the files.

Here are some logs:

09:17:28.681 [Thread-655] ERROR o.c.frontend.fuse.ReadOnlyAdapter - read /Xyz/Xyz.tibx failed.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: newPosition > limit: (8192 > 0)
	at java.base/java.nio.Buffer.createPositionException(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.Buffer.position(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(Unknown Source)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.fh.ChunkData$1.to(ChunkData.java:58)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ch.CleartextFileChannel.readLocked(CleartextFileChannel.java:110)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ch.AbstractFileChannel.read(AbstractFileChannel.java:155)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ch.AbstractFileChannel.read(AbstractFileChannel.java:139)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.OpenFile.readNext(OpenFile.java:98)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.OpenFile.read(OpenFile.java:55)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.ReadOnlyFileHandler.read(ReadOnlyFileHandler.java:70)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.ReadOnlyAdapter.read(ReadOnlyAdapter.java:223)
	at ru.serce.jnrfuse.AbstractFuseFS.lambda$init$3(AbstractFuseFS.java:132)
	at jnr.ffi.provider.jffi.NativeClosureProxy$$impl$$11.invoke(Unknown Source)
09:17:28.689 [Thread-657] ERROR o.c.frontend.fuse.ReadOnlyAdapter - read /Xyz/Xyz.tibx failed.
java.io.IOException: org.cryptomator.cryptolib.api.AuthenticationFailedException: Authentication of chunk 2 failed.
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.fh.ChunkCache.get(ChunkCache.java:67)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ch.CleartextFileChannel.readLocked(CleartextFileChannel.java:109)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ch.AbstractFileChannel.read(AbstractFileChannel.java:155)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ch.AbstractFileChannel.read(AbstractFileChannel.java:139)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.OpenFile.readNext(OpenFile.java:98)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.OpenFile.read(OpenFile.java:55)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.ReadOnlyFileHandler.read(ReadOnlyFileHandler.java:70)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.ReadOnlyAdapter.read(ReadOnlyAdapter.java:223)
	at ru.serce.jnrfuse.AbstractFuseFS.lambda$init$3(AbstractFuseFS.java:132)
	at jnr.ffi.provider.jffi.NativeClosureProxy$$impl$$11.invoke(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.cryptomator.cryptolib.api.AuthenticationFailedException: Authentication of chunk 2 failed.
	at org.cryptomator.cryptolib.v1.FileContentCryptorImpl.decryptChunk(FileContentCryptorImpl.java:71)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.fh.ChunkLoader.load(ChunkLoader.java:38)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.fh.ChunkCache.loadChunk(ChunkCache.java:40)
	at com.google.common.cache.CacheLoader$FunctionToCacheLoader.load(CacheLoader.java:165)
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LoadingValueReference.loadFuture(LocalCache.java:3529)
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.loadSync(LocalCache.java:2278)
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.lockedGetOrLoad(LocalCache.java:2155)
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$Segment.get(LocalCache.java:2045)
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.get(LocalCache.java:3951)
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache.getOrLoad(LocalCache.java:3974)
	at com.google.common.cache.LocalCache$LocalLoadingCache.get(LocalCache.java:4935)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.fh.ChunkCache.get(ChunkCache.java:57)
	... 9 common frames omitted

The problem seems to be resolved for now. There was apparently a problem with Google Drive File Stream cache. I completely deleted all the cache folders of GDFS and could access all the files I tried.