Windows 10 - There is not enough memory to complete this operation

Hi, I have created a Cryptomator vault and moved about 500GB of data to it. However, at this point when I try to move more files I receive the Windows error:

There is not enough memory to complete this operation.

Even if I try to move a few files at a time, say 50 small files less than 50 MB in total, I still receive this error. I have this problem when I move files from an external drive to the vault but not the other way around.

My Windows filesystem is in C:\ while the external drive D:\ has a folder, say My Folder, that I want to move to the vault (also in the external drive). The folder structure looks like:

This PC
|--- C:\
|--- D:\My Folder
|--- D:\Cryptomator Vault

Note: Since creating the vault, I have changed the filesystem a few times. I initially used WebDAV, then FUSE and now Dokany. I cannot recall if I have locked the vault or restarted Cryptomator before making such change. But, I have forced-locked the vault a few times.

Things I have tried:

• Start > View advanced system settings > Advanced > Performance > Settings > Advanced > Change… > Uncheck “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives” > Choose C:\ > Custom size: > Initial size (MB): 50000, Maximum size (MB): 50000. I repeated this step for the external drive D:\ and for the Cryptomator mount point E:\ > Restart Windows.
  • Run Command Prompt as administrator > Run sfc /sccannow > Restart Windows.

So, I have a couple of questions:

1. What causes this issue and does Cryptomator have a dedicated pagefile or is there any mount flag I can edit to increase the virtual memory for the vault?
  2. Is there an issue with data integrity or performance due to me changing Cryptomator filesystems (WebDAV, FUSE, Dokany)?

My installation is

• Cryptomator 1.6.5
  • Filesystem: Dokany 1.5.1.1000
  • Custom Mount Flags: --thread-count 5 --timeout 10000 --allocation-unit-size 4096 --sector-size 4096