Unable to overwrite existing file

I use Cryptomator to save my backups of Quicken to OneDrive. After updating to 1.4.5 I receive an error message when I attempt to backup. I’ve reverted back to 1.3.4 and I can again backup overwriting the existing backup.

What does the error message say exactly?

I have a similar problem. When I sync files with my vault, I am not able to overwrite an existing (older) file. Windows requires admin rights to overwrite the file, but even granting admin rights does not help.

Strangely, I am able to delete the old file and then copy the newer version of the file, so I kind of overwrite manually in two steps. I do not understand why, but it works. Maybe you can give it a try.

I’m using the latest version 1.4.5.

Can you please exactly elaborate your issue on robux hack. Jrrp has a similar problem which it kind of differs with yours because of manual overwriting.

When I finish using Quicken, it creates a copy of the database - a backup. Essentially like doing a save as in Office. I have the save location set to my Cryptomater drive. The file is 123,712KB. The writing process takes a little time. On older versions - I found v1.42 and am using that now - I had problems with Quicken freezing up on an i5 PC and was able to get it to work correctly by switching to WebDav. But with v1.45 my i7 even has the error message.

The error message reads:. Windows was unable to save all the data for the file… The data has been lost. This error nay be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save the file elsewhere.