Unable to Lock Vault

EDIT: I somehow managed to lock both my vaults my copy and pasting their contents onto my PC (was planning on force closing so wanted a backup just in case). No idea why that worked.

Hi,

I am using version 1.6.1.5 on Windows 11 (update 22H2). Every time I attempt to lock my vault, I get the “Lock Failed” pop up message.

I tried looking to see if the vault is open somewhere else or being used:

• I verified that OneDrive is done syncing the files,
  • verified that Cryptomator is not reading or writing (in the right corner of the window),
  • and used the program ‘Process Explorer - Sysinternals’ to verify that the drives are not open by any processes.

debug log:

19:24:13.428 [App Background Thread 019] INFO  o.cryptomator.ui.lock.LockWorkflow - Locking CryptomatorVault failed (forced: false).
org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Volume$VolumeException: org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.mount.FuseMountException: Unmount refused: There are open files or pending operations.
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.15/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.FuseVolume.unmount(FuseVolume.java:106)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.15/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Vault.lock(Vault.java:178)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.15/org.cryptomator.ui.lock.LockWorkflow.lock(LockWorkflow.java:63)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.15/org.cryptomator.ui.lock.LockWorkflow.retryOrCancel(LockWorkflow.java:73)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.15/org.cryptomator.ui.lock.LockWorkflow.lock(LockWorkflow.java:66)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.15/org.cryptomator.ui.lock.LockWorkflow.call(LockWorkflow.java:57)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.15/org.cryptomator.ui.lock.LockWorkflow.call(LockWorkflow.java:34)
	at javafx.graphics@18.0.2/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1426)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncRun.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.mount.FuseMountException: Unmount refused: There are open files or pending operations.
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse@1.3.4/org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.mount.AbstractMount.unmount(AbstractMount.java:33)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.15/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.FuseVolume.unmount(FuseVolume.java:104)
	... 12 common frames omitted