Recover Lost Data - Error Code 8V9J:BEQL:BEQL

I lost some cryptomator data stored online in cloud service. Having undeleted the data using the cloud service when I try to open the vault I get this error

Error Code 8V9J:BEQL:BEQL
org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ContentRootMissingException: The encrypted root directory of the vault C:\Users\pamh\Sync\Backup is missing.
at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.4/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystems.checkVaultRootExistence(CryptoFileSystems.java:85)
at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.4/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystems.create(CryptoFileSystems.java:59)
at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.4/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(CryptoFileSystemProvider.java:196)
at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.4/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(CryptoFileSystemProvider.java:86)
at java.base/java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)

The password I have appears to be correct - the vault and masterkey files are present and the d folder with subfolders is present. Is there anyway I can get around this error and get to any retrievable data that might still exist?

After some hunting around I found the Sanatizer and CLI apps and tried to use them but not much luck. The Sanatizer appears to be for older versions of vaults as it gives error

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported vault version 999

The after more digging, I found the Health Check option in Cryptomator and that allowed me to fix errors and then vault is unlockable. Some data I was able to get back.

Some files however are appearing for example as “file1_hv9”.

These I am not able to move, rename, copy etc.

One file I am after in particular (knowing its size) but cannot recover because of this issue.
I do not think the original encrypted file is corrupted (I am hoping not at least as I recovered it from the recyclebin of a cloud service).

The vault is stored locally so no further syncing going on. Is there any workaround / solution to possibly getting it back?
The Sanatizer could potentially do it I suspect but it is designed for lower versions of vault.

Resolved the issue - had to get hold of an older vault key from the cloud storage and use that to decrypt the files that were not decrypting.
Only lesson learned - don’t trust cloud services to sync things properly! Especially when using multiple devices.