Photo upload not working in OneDrive

I am trying to switch my photo uploads over to Cryptomator but can’t get it to work, nothing gets transferred, the vault stays empty.

• My vaults are on OneDrive, access to existing vaults works without any problems.
  • I created a new vault for my photos
  • Local pictures are stored on my SD-card
  • I double-checked that Cryptomator has got rw access to the sd-card: Storage permission is on

I created a debug file which shows many entries like the below:

20180327134445.343	MSAAuthAndroidAdapter	Unable to get access token, No active account found
com.d.a.c.c: Unable to get access token, No active account found
	at org.cryptomator.data.a.e.a.b.AV(Unknown Source)

ErrorCode: Q6N8:0SE5
E	20180327134445.345	MSAAuthAndroidAdapter	Unable to authenticate request, No active account found
com.d.a.c.c: Unable to authenticate request, No active account found

I started with the regular Cryptomator version but have now switched over to 1.4.3-rc1, unfortunately no change in behaviour.

My phone’s a Samsung S7 Edge, Android 8.0

Would welcome any ideas…

Thanks for reporting, we will look into this issue!

Great, let me know if there’s anything I can do at my end, e.g. send the log…

Edit:
Just had a few WhatsApp pictures pop up in the vault…and when looking at what’s going on it seems like the pictures which arrive on local storage get transferred, the pictures on my SD-card won’t.
Means the sync process works in principle, the issue has to do with the sd-card.

Okay, then it would be better to have a log file.

You could send one by following this steps or by ulpoading it to e.g. Firefox send and send me a direct message here in the community.
THANKS!!!

Thought I’d update the community on the outcome of this. Turns out that it is my Android Firewall https://blokada.org/index.html which got in the way.
As soon as I added Cryptomator to the whitelist things worked!

1 Like