No access to locally stored file when in flight-mode

Hi guys, when will this finally be fixed? I still cannot access any files that are stored locally on my iPad when it is in flight-mode. Every file has this little „cloud“ in finder app, and needs to be „downloaded“ even the Vault is stored locally on the iPad. This is refused when being in flight-mode. Crytomator is pretty useless in that case.

I do the same thing that you are trying to do only I’m doing it on Android and it works fine.

So long as the kryptameter vault is local to my phone in its entirety I don’t have to be connected to the internet to access the files in the vault.

Is this what you are trying to do?

Most people use the mobile version of the software to access the Vault loaded in the cloud. It’s certainly the more common configuration.

see here: Copy a Cryptomator folder from the cloud to local storage and then open it offline - #8 by phil1995

Thanks Michael, already saw that topic, but this does not fix the issue.

Leo, Android is a completely different OS.

Because it is not fixed yet. Cryptomator for iOS does not differentiate between online and offline vault. And because of this the files app thinks that the vault is online, even when stored on your device. And as iOS files app always assume you need an online connection to “download” online files, it does not allow to open your files from your local storage when in flight mode. As far as I know there is no workaround to that.