My Vault missing/corrupted

Hello,

I had to do a fresh install of macOS Monterey. I have my vault on my google drive.
When I added my existing vault, my vault was missing, so I done a health check and the vault was found and now back. Problem I have is the vault is all messed up with random letters as the folder names adn all sub folders have been moved out of the parent folders. Is there a way to revert my vault back to the way it was with the proper names instead of have to go through one by one and change it all manually please?

Is there a way to revert my vault back to the way it was with the proper names

If you don’t have a backup, there is no way. Once you recovered orphaned directories, you have to go the long way described in:

Hi mate thank you for your reply, it seems i do have a backup vault.cryptomator bkup but when I right click on my vault and click show vault option there is no restore button, so don’t know how to use the backup

This is only a backup of the vault.cryptomator file, not a backup of your vault storage directory. By executing the fixes in the health check you already made changes inside the vault storage directory. These can only be undone by restoring the vault storage directory from a backup.