Mail Merge (Word 2016) - Can´t find address file in Cryptomator subfolder

Hi there.

i´m using cryptomator to encrypt adress lists. If they are stored in the root of an cryptomator container, it´s no problem to use them in Word für Mail Merge. But if there stored in a subfolder, i get an error in Word if i try to select the file: “Unfortunately, we could not find your file. Was it moved, renamed or deleted?”

Can anybody help me with this problem?

This sounds like a very familiar bug but I can’t find the bug report right now. And I was quite certain that it was fixed in some Cryptomator 1.3.x update but I could be wrong. Maybe it’s not even fixable on WebDAV drives (which Cryptomator is using for its virtual drive).

We are about to release Cryptomator 1.4.0-beta2 (with Dokany support) soon and it would be great if you could retest your issue then. I’ll let you know when it’s released.

Thanks for the answer.
With 1.3.4 i´m using the current version. So, i´m looking forward to the new beta :wink:

We’ve released Cryptomator 1.4.0-beta2. Feel free to test your scenario again and please let us know if it works out.

:warning: This is beta software! Back up your data and use this version for testing only! :warning:

Good morning.
Unfortunately it is the same behavior in 1.4.0-beta2. I´ve tested all of the three mounting options: WebDAV, FUSE and DOKANY.