Java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException

Hi there
After an update I was asked to migrate my data into an updated version of my safe (“Tresor muss auf neues Format aktualisiert werden”). Since this I can not use Cryptomator anymore as I am stumbling about the following error everytime I am try to do the update (appears after ~15 Min):

java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: Z:\Mein Tresor\d\HK\7B4CO6UVG3HSKEXKABOKHRECIUXPHZ\4766RAQZ6OFRR7QUKKLQ2ZNEJYQHASM3F56JYJTBGYJ6S=== -> Z:\Mein Tresor\d\HK\7B4CO6UVG3HSKEXKABOKHRECIUXPHZ\5_3oghnzixj-FFKXDWWkTiBwSZsvfJwmYTYT6Q==.c9r
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileCopy.move(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.move(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.move(Unknown Source)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.v7.FilePathMigration.migrate(FilePathMigration.java:139)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.v7.MigratingVisitor.postVisitDirectory(MigratingVisitor.java:55)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.v7.MigratingVisitor.postVisitDirectory(MigratingVisitor.java:17)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Unknown Source)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.v7.Version7Migrator.migrateFileNames(Version7Migrator.java:119)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.v7.Version7Migrator.migrate(Version7Migrator.java:101)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.Migrators.migrate(Migrators.java:112)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.migration.MigrationRunController.lambda$migrate$2(MigrationRunController.java:115)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.common.Tasks$TaskImpl.call(Tasks.java:139)
	at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Does anybody know what it is or how to avoid this? Side note: It is also no longer possible to access the safe through Android because after the login there is just an empty directory. Thanks.

The error already states the cause of the problem: Access denied.
Cryptomator tries to rename a file such that it complies to the new vault format, but fails because it is not allowed to access it.

Is the access to the file Z:\Mein Tresor\d\HK\7B4CO6UVG3HSKEXKABOKHRECIUXPHZ\4766RAQZ6OFRR7QUKKLQ2ZNEJYQHASM3F56JYJTBGYJ6S=== restricted in any sense, e.g. only the owner can change it?

Thanks for your help. The error was indeed not caused by Cryptomator but by RaiDrive which I use to remotely mount Google Drive so I get access to the Cryptomator safe without having all the data locally stored. I used this method for a couple of month now without a problem but within the last few days the RaiDrive team apparently added an option “write protection” I did not know until now.