Is there an iOS Beta?

Hey! Just wondering if there are betas for beta testing in TestFlight for the iOS app, and just what the procedure is for joining beta testing in TestFlight if so! Thank you! :grinning:

Just sent you a direct message. :slight_smile:

Edit: To make things easier for everyone, you can join the public beta via this link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/w91xUvMq

Be aware, that there isn’t always a beta available. But there will be one from time to time, stay tuned!

2 Likes

Thanks yo!! Super excited!

Any chance I could help testing the iOS app through TestFlight as well?

I am also interested I. Testing the beta. May I be included in TestFlight as well?

Hi, I would be excited to Be a beta iOS tester too!

I’d also like to be a testflight beta tester, please!

Hello

i would also join beta testing the new version.

I would like to too if possible. Thanks!

Is the iOS beta available?

Just wanted to let everyone know that we currently have a 1.4.0 beta running via TestFlight. We’ve added a caching mechanism to avoid repeated downloading. It also makes (limited) offline access possible.

We’d love to hear your feedback on this, especially if you encounter any bugs.

If you’d like to participate in this beta and haven’t gotten an invitation yet, please send me a direct message with your email address (doesn’t have to be the Apple ID).

@tobihagemann I‘m not allowed to send PMs just yet, but would be also very interested in Beta testing. Thanks!

Does the iOS Beta of Cryptomator currently work on iOS13?

Cryptomator v1.4.0(630) on an iPad Pro 10.5 with iOS13.0 gets stuck at the spinning “Unlocking…” message after asking for Touch ID.

1 Like

I would love to get an invite to the TestFlight beta if possible.

Thank you.

I also am unable to access vaults via iOS 13 Beta on both iPhone and iPad Pro.