Image Viewer missing?

I’m missing the built-in image viewer in version 1.6.0-beta1. Am I crazy? It had a built-in image viewer, right? I can no longer swipe left and right to advance to the next image. None of the Android image viewers allow the swipe left/right.

(Just an aside: When it first installed 1.6.0-beta1 it would crash on startup, which I fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling the app.)

Hey and welcome to the Cryptomator Community :slightly_smiling_face:,

Thanks for your feedback!

You are right and we fixed this already, image viewer will be available again soon in beta2, see Images should be shown in internal image viewer · Issue #337 · cryptomator/android · GitHub

That sounds as it goes into this direction: SQLiteException thrown while migrating the database from version 6 to 7 in 1.6.0-beta1 · Issue #336 · cryptomator/android · GitHub What clouds did you used before the wipe? Maybe this brings some light into this issue.

I only used Google Drive.

Thanks for the quick response! I’m not a coder, but I don’t mind being an early adopter. Shame on me for not looking at the bug reports first. I know better. :roll_eyes:

No problem at all :slight_smile:

Just a follow up question: Do you know which version you had installed before the upgrade? Presumably the last published 1.5.18?

Google just finished reviewing and published our 1.6.0-beta2 version which should fix both issues.