I can access to my cloud provider with NextCloud but not with Cryptomator

Hello, as the title says, i can access to my cloud provider with next cloud but not with cryptomator.
The cloud service is provided from Fastweb, an italian ISP. As far as i read on the provider forum, the webdav service is bad implemented on this cloud.
As the storage is unlimited with low price i wanted to use cryptomator with it so bad.
I wonder if you can do something about it to help me.
With the iOS app of cryptomator i managed to sign into the cloud but I cant make any folder nor see one as when i click on create new vault it says password is wrong (when it s not).
Thanks in advance for the help!

Im afraid, but the android app and the iOS app connect to clouds via WebDAV (if it’s not GDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive or iCloud)

https://docs.cryptomator.org/en/latest/ios/vault-management/

So if there’s no (stable) WebDAV Support from FastWeb, the mobile Apps won’t work for you.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind answer!
Finally after many attempts and workaround i made it! As you said the nextcloud version of my isp is old and unstable, but at least i made it working! Sometimes it just gives me some errors but its ok.

Ps: if anyone needs to know how i made it, just reply to this post, i’ll make a guide for you!