How can I change Google Drive service file for android?

I am building the Android app from source but have not been able to find a way to change the Google Account service credentials.
I know you can set the environment variables for Onedrive and DropBox, but how can I do it for Google Drive?

Hey and welcome to the Cryptomator Community :slightly_smiling_face:,

Just added a hint in the README regarding this topic as we separated last week the Google project which manages the access to the Drive API. Before we used for testing and production the same Google project but Google don’t like that so we now have one for production and one for testing.

However, Google testing projects currently can only be used by Google accounts that have been explicitly granted access manually in the project. This means that, similar to Dropbox and Onedrive, you now unfortunately have to do something to be able to use Google Drive when you build the app yourself for development too :confused:

thank you @SailReal !

Do you also have an idea if the build is expecting a particular type of redirect URI for onedrive like an in-app link?

The URI that I use raises an exception

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid, null, or malformed redirect_uri supplied

@mate see Tutorial: Create an Android app that uses the Microsoft identity platform for authentication - Microsoft identity platform | Microsoft Docs

Should be something like e.g. msauth://org.cryptomator/1wIqXSqBj7w%2Bh11ZifsnqwgyKrY%3D

Thank you @SailReal ! That helped a lot! Though I am still getting the malformed URI exception but I hope to be able to debug and fix it