Health Check shows up "ERROR o.c.cryptofs.health.dirid.DirIdCheck - Traversal of data dir failed" but the vault seems to be working?

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that Cryptomator has a “Health Check” which I ran today. My vault seems to be functioning correctly (except for the odd pdf file here or there that seems to not work correctly–I thought it was a bug) but now I am thinking there might be something wrong with the vault. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? One item of note that may be relevant is that I’m running this vault on a mounted PCloud volume. Perhaps there is a timeout happening somewhere? The error log is pasted below:

07:33:50.633 [pool-9-thread-1] ERROR o.c.cryptofs.health.dirid.DirIdCheck - Traversal of data dir failed.
java.io.IOException: Input/output error
	at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.read0(Native Method)
	at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcherImpl.read(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.read(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.ch.ChannelInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.read(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.readAllBytes(Unknown Source)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.4.1/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.health.dirid.DirIdCheck$DirVisitor.visitDirFile(DirIdCheck.java:110)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.4.1/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.health.dirid.DirIdCheck$DirVisitor.visitFile(DirIdCheck.java:96)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.4.1/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.health.dirid.DirIdCheck$DirVisitor.visitFile(DirIdCheck.java:80)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Unknown Source)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.4.1/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.health.dirid.DirIdCheck.check(DirIdCheck.java:46)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.10/org.cryptomator.ui.health.CheckExecutor$CheckTask.call(CheckExecutor.java:72)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.6.10/org.cryptomator.ui.health.CheckExecutor$CheckTask.call(CheckExecutor.java:59)
	at javafx.graphics@18.0.1/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1426)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thank you all!