I went to access my vault today and noticed that 4 out of 5 of my root folders in the vault now appear as Unix Executable files.
CleanShot 2020-05-16 at 18.11.31@2x|690x126
I attempted to run sanitizer to analyze the vault for any issues but got the following error:
666 files in vault
Checking the vault may take some time. Be patient…
Check failed: Vault version mismatch. Expected: 6 Actual: 7
Log file reveals this error repeating itself a lot:
07:09:21.632 [Thread-10029] WARN o.c.c.attr.CryptoBasicFileAttributes - Unable to calculate cleartext file size for /Users/NOTMYUSERNAME/Library/Mobile Documents/iCloud~com~setolabs~Cryptomator/Documents/MYVAULTNAME/d/OA/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.c9r. Ciphertext size (including header): 64
Removed some personal information from the read out on the log file. Looks like my backup script failed as well, so this is sucks.
Was able to restore my vault from a BackBlaze backup that i completely forget i had running. I utilize iCloud drive for vault sync and remembered that your drive files are linked in your usernames library files so I was able to restore the whole vault folder from BackBlaze, no data lost!
Lesson Learned: Backup your vault before running upgrades!