Some files seems to be corrupted/inacessible (logs show 404 after trying to open the file) after I tried to close the vault while they where in use by Windows. Currently only tested with video files (.mp4).
Cryptomator Version: 1.6.3
Steps to reproduce:
- Put a file on the vault (tested with video files, some got inacessible, some not)
- Run the file with a process that holds it
- Try to lock the vault with the file still open (Cryptomator will warn of files in use)
- Properly close the program using the file, and only then lock the vault
- Next time using the vault, the file will not be acessible (logs showing 404 but the encrypted file is still there)