File in vault exists but is invisible

I use Dropbox to sync files between my laptop at work and my iMac at home. My Cryptomator vault lives in the Dropbox directory. After I copied a file into the Cryptomator vault on my laptop I could not find the file in the vault on my iMac. Dropbox had since long synced the content.
I found out, the file existed in the Cryptomator vault but was unvisible not only in Finder but also when doing ls -al on the commandline. How did I know the file existed? When I provided the exact name like in ls -al Report.xlsx it was listed with the correct size, ownership, permissions and creation date. I copied the file to a location outside the vault, renamed it to Report2.xlsx and copied Report2.xlsx into the vault. This file was visible in the Finder and by typing just ls -al while Report.xlsx stayed invisible. Later I deleted the invisible file by rm Report.xlsx and copied Report2.xlsx to Report.xlsx. Now both files were visible in the Finder and on both the iMac and Laptop. I just found out my Laptop at the time was running FUSE Version 3.8.2 while the iMac was already on 3.8.3. Could that cause such an issue?
Cryptomator Version: 1.4.5
FUSE Version: 3.8.2 (Laptop), 3.8.3 (iMac)

Is there anything inside the log files (~/Library/Logs/Cryptomator) that stands out somehow regarding this file? I’m not aware of an issue that could cause this. If you find out how to reproduce this issue, please let us know.