[Feature Request] Add support Material You’s themed icons

Hey Guys,

I really like the migration to the Material 3 Design of the App, which dropped with version 1.8.0.
It would be an absolute pleasure if you can add support for the themed icons - feature of android 13.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you’re right, this feature request is tracked in Support for Themed Icons? · Issue #462 · cryptomator/android · GitHub.

Would be awesome to have Themed icons, we will tackle this in any case but maybe someone from the community is faster? :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the fast response, when i have some spare time i will have a look at it.

Cheers

1 Like

Can you give me an overview where can find the used icons?

Sorry for the late response.

Since we have to change some names and adjust all flavours minimally, but the actual change is very fast and extremely small, partly because we already have a monochrome icon of Cryptomator, we’ll implement it ourselves shortly. Will be available in the next update.

Thanks for the offer anyway!

1 Like

Alright,

There is nothing to worry about.
This is great news and i am really happy to hear that.
I am looking forward to help somewhere else ;).

Cheers

That would be really amazing. We have this good first issue tag: Issues · cryptomator/android · GitHub

Perhaps one of these will be of interest to you. If you have any questions about the details, please do not hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

1 Like