Error Code: 8V9J:2L00:2L00

unfortunately, i formatted my SSD with the safe.

my data is encrypted in the cloud. i download it and create the same folder structure as in the cloud.

for some reason i have 2 times a d directory in it. one can be opened the other not. alelrdings comes the error message. everything is copied 1 to 1 just not yet synchronized with the desktop uploader of the cloud

my system ist windows 10 22h2 and with cryptomator i made a WinFsp. Cryptomator Version 1.12.4.

I hope there is a way to recovery. these are all my documents etc. no backup from these.

Error Code 8V9J:2L00:2L00
org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ContentRootMissingException: The encrypted root directory of the vault D:\Programme (x86)\Filen\Cloud\Cryptomator\d is missing.
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.9/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystems.checkVaultRootExistence(CryptoFileSystems.java:85)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.9/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystems.create(CryptoFileSystems.java:59)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.9/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(CryptoFileSystemProvider.java:196)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.9/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(CryptoFileSystemProvider.java:86)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.FileSystems.newFileSystem(Unknown Source)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs@2.6.9/org.cryptomator.cryptofs.CryptoFileSystemProvider.newFileSystem(CryptoFileSystemProvider.java:126)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.4/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Vault.createCryptoFileSystem(Vault.java:131)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.4/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Vault.unlock(Vault.java:150)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.4/org.cryptomator.ui.keyloading.KeyLoadingStrategy.use(KeyLoadingStrategy.java:79)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.4/org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:76)
	at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.4/org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:34)
	at javafx.graphics@21.0.1/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

looks like after a sync start all files are back. the sync has to finish (that could take some hours) but it looks fine