Empty mounted folder

My mounted directory is empty. Cryptomator folder says is 517Mb. Where my data? How restore?

1 Like

any file i created momentary lost

i try fuse and webdav - no luck. any file i created gone. My data still unavailable

1 Like

Same here…

Hi,

This only happens on one of my computers so can’t work it out. Windows 10 / Dropbox combo. Cryptomator 1.5.13

The (encrypted) dropbox stored vault / folder contains files in the usual looking directory structure. If I decrypt the vault then it opens OK and This PC in windows explorer I can see i.e. 93Gb used, 144GB free, but if I click into to the decrypted vault / folder it tells me the folder is empty. The files are set to local in dropbox (not online only), so I’m at a loss as to why I can’t see or access my files. Tried removing and re-adding the vault, but to no avail.

Any help greatly appreciated.

many thanks

1 Like

I have the same problem. It opens, but when I try to open the folders they are empty.

An empty vault can be caused mainly by two issues.

1. At least on file is corrupted and you are using WebDAV as the virtual drive technology ( see [WebDav] Folder listing corrupt shows as empty, Dokany OK · Issue #1273 · cryptomator/cryptomator · GitHub)
    - or -
  2. Your vault was only partially synced, see

There might be also other reasons, so act defensivley when you try to recover the vault content.