Cyptomator freezes when attempting to save file located in Vault. Ends up erasing contents of file being saved. Error log provided

Error Code N05M:RI0E:RI0E
java.nio.file.FileAlreadyExistsException: /home/admin/.local/share/Cryptomator/mnt/Vault
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileSystemProvider.createDirectory(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createDirectory(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createAndCheckIsDirectory(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.createDirectories(Unknown Source)
at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.2/org.cryptomator.common.mount.Mounter$SettledMounter.prepareMountPoint(Mounter.java:119)
at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.2/org.cryptomator.common.mount.Mounter$SettledMounter.prepare(Mounter.java:97)
at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.2/org.cryptomator.common.mount.Mounter.mount(Mounter.java:169)
at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.2/org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Vault.unlock(Vault.java:155)
at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.2/org.cryptomator.ui.keyloading.KeyLoadingStrategy.use(KeyLoadingStrategy.java:79)
at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.2/org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:70)
at org.cryptomator.desktop@1.12.2/org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:31)
at javafx.graphics@21.0.1/javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniAccept.tryFire(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

When i try to save an excel file located in my unlocked vault, often times Cryptomator starts using CPU resources heavily, the Office app freezes, my file explorer also freezes if attempting to browse files in the Vault. So i force close cryptomator, and when i reopen it and try to click unlock Vault, that is the error code it gives me.

If instead of force closing Cryptomator i give it an interruption command, I can now save the file to the folder while it’s still open. That only serves to now delete all the contents within that folder, leaving only this one file behind.

After restarting the computer to reopen my Vault, the file i was attempting to save is now at 0kb and all contents are lost. This happens daily. Sometimes the save file works, others it pulls this stunt. I install Cryptomator on Arch using Yay -S cryptomator-bin command.