I am having trouble accessing my Cryptomator vault on my Thinksytem SR 650 V2. I have the vault stored in the cloud, but when I try to mount it, I get the error message “Failed to mount vault.”
I have tried mounting the vault from the command line and from the Cryptomator GUI, but I have been unsuccessful in both cases.
My Thinksytem SR 650 V2 is running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS. I have installed the latest version of Cryptomator.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Cryptomator on your Thinksytem SR 650 V2.
- Create a Cryptomator vault.
- Store the vault in the cloud.
- Try to mount the vault from the command line or from the Cryptomator GUI.
- You should receive the error message “Failed to mount vault.”
The Cryptomator vault should mount without any errors.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Cryptomator.
- Check the permissions on the vault file.
- Make sure that the cloud services is accessible.
- Contact Cryptomator support for help.
Thank you for your help!