Cryptomator v1.5.17 and non-administrative user: does not even start

I have a LUA (a least-privileged user account, not member of the Administrators group) for everyday jobs.
From that account I want the Cryptomator to be usable.

I am able to use it only when I log-in as an administrator AND if the Software Restriction Policies are disabled (the Security level is Unrestricted). Is this known limitation? Will it be solved sometime soon?

Thank you in advance.

PS
The Cryptomator is installed in the Program Files folder - along with all other software.
My SRP (Software Restriction Policies) only forbid executing from temporary folders and outside of the system areas. Only software installed in the areas where LUAs cannot write is allowed to run.

PPS
Here is my set of SRP rules:

Unrestricted - %HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%
Unrestricted - %HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ProgramFilesDir%
Unrestricted - %HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ProgramFilesDir (x86)%
Unrestricted - %HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ProgramW6432Dir%
Dissalowed - %HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Print\Printers\DefaultSpoolDirectory%
Dissalowed - %HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRoot%Temp

If you run the .exe from within the command prompt, does it output any error?

If I start v1.6.0-rc3 from the command line when the SRP is disabled (the Security Level == “Unrestricted”) it runs properly.
With the “Disallowed by default” SRP setting an attempt to start v1.6.0-rc3 from the command line does not bring the program up. However - the Cryptomator process is seen in the Taskmanager’s list.

So, I must correct my initial report - a LUA is able to use the Cryptomator if there is no SRP in place.
I think this is because several JSON files reside in the user’s profile folders. SRP restricts them. If they were - I speculate here - somewhere in the Program Files - the Cryptomator could work under the SRP.

The thing is, these are user-specific settings that belong in Windows’ magical %APPDATA% directory. You can manually modify the storage location, though. You’ll find a .cfg file with all these paths inside Cryptomator’s installation dir.