Cryptomator no pudo encontrar una bóveda en esa ruta - Cryptomator could not find a vault on that route

Buenos días,
Ayer configuré 3 bóvedas, hoy al arrancar me funcionan 2 y la tercera me da el siguiente error:
Good morning,
Yesterday I configured 3 vaults, today when I start 2 of them work and the third one gives me the following error:

En la ruta no están ninguno de los archivos masterkey.cryptomator ni vault.cryptomator.
None of the masterkey.cryptomator or vault.cryptomator files are in the path.

Me pasó ayer en otro ordenador y he perdido todo lo que estaba en la bóveda al intentar cambiar la ubicación y no encontrar ningún archivo, elimine la boveda y volví a crearla, pero perdí todo lo que había dentro de la primera bóveda…
No quiero que me pase en esta también.
¿Puede alguien ayudarme por favor?
It happened yesterday on another computer and I lost everything that was in the vault when I tried to change the location and could not find any file, I deleted the vault and recreated it, but I lost everything that was inside the first vault…
I don’t want it to happen to me in this one as well.
Can someone please help me?

Seems like something deleted the encrypted vault files from your local drive. Hard to say what might caused this. What I can say is that cryptomator does not delete vault files (masterkey, etc). Even if you delete the vault from the app, the files remain on your local machine.

Hola,
Ya te digo que no ha tocado nadie, apagué el ordenador un día y al siguiente ya me salía ese mensaje. Es raro que funcionen 2 de 3 bóvedas creadas el mismo día.

Hello,
I’m telling you that no one has touched it, I turned off the computer one day and the next day I got that message. It is strange that 2 out of 3 vaults created on the same day work.