Package ‘cryptomator-1.3.2-i386.deb’ was installed on a 32-bit Ubuntu MATE 16.04 with OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_181-8u181-b13-1ubuntu0.16.04.1-b13) as the only one alternative in link group java.
Lintian finishes with exit status 1, see Lintian output and other error logfiles.
There is no
/usr/bin/cryptomator.sh to run.
/opt/Cryptomator/Cryptomator fails with
Segmentation fault (core dumped) (see error log files referenced above). From what I have researched this is probably a Java related problem.
java -jar /opt/Cryptomator/app/Cryptomator-1.3.2.jar fails with
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
There are similarities to:
- Starting Cryptomator 1.2.0 on Linux with OpenJDK 9 fails #390 (but I am already using OpenJDK 8)
- Cryptomator is totally broken on Linux Mint 18 and java JRE 1.8.0 #432 (but I am not using Oracle JRE)
- Cryptomator doesn’t start: access violation #523 (but workaround has no effect for me)
- ubuntu - app fails to start #559 (but I am using
- Cryptomator 1.4.0 refused to start on ArchLinux #763 (but I am using
- Cryptomator fails to start on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (but I am using