Cryptomator destroys content of files - corrupt files can not be deleted

i have a blocking issue with cryptomator 1.4.5 (Windows 10, Dokany, Dropbox):

i have a folder, which cannot be copied to my cryptomator drive. i have tested several approaches:

• sync folders using freefilesync: *.tmp files in stead of my documents are created and an error message from freefile sync
  • copy from by boxcryptor drive to my cryptomator drive using windows explorer: Windows Explorer says: “drive is not avaiable …”; but a file is copied. when trying to open (pdf) i find that file corrupted, not readable
  • clean copy fro a local drive to cryptonmator drive. Windows Explorer says: “drive is not avaiable …”; but a file is copied. when trying to open (pdf) i find that file corrupted, not readable

In any case those corrupt files can not be deleted. These files seem to be deleted, but after a refresh in Explorer they are still there…

I have to move the complete folder some where else. And there the corrupt data stays for ever; no chance to delete those files!

I have tested my cryptomator drive using sanitizer - and got 400 Errors. uff.

may I ask you for advice?!

kind regards,
Andreas

2 Suggestions:

1. switch the adapter to webdav and try again.
  2. use Cyberduck to access your vault online directly. Then delete the files/folders that are corrupt. After that, start the dropbox sync. After the sync the deleted files/folder should be gone in your local vault

Fyi:
There’s an issue on github with Dokany that causes read only files undeletable.

and a thread from infeo how to deal with that: