Cryptomator combined AOEMI Backupper - ISSUES

Hello everybody,

I used to work with Boxcrytor for over couple of last months, and now I were forced to switch to alternative which ist CRYPTOMATOR. I have to syncronise files with my OneDrive cloud and so far everything had worked OK till I tried to combine AOEMI Sync with CRYTOMATOR. Cryptomator seems not to mount the drive and AOEMI Backupper ist not able to recognise the virtual drive. Could enyone help me with that issue, please?

With regards,

T-Mack

1 Like

I had similar issues using Backup4all v9. The workaround was to mount the encrypted cloud storage using a folder mount point rather than a virtual drive. Running Windows 11 and Cryptomator 1.7.4, I had to first set up my Virtual Drive preferences to use Volume Type “WinFsp (local drive)”, then was able to right-click the vault to change the vault option > Mounting to the desired custom folder.

1 Like

Hi Chandig, I tried it out and it seems to work fine. But there is another issue which makes my sync almost impossible. Once I start AOEMI Sync the Cryptomator shuts down after while and the sync cant be brought to the end.

Take care and thanks again for your tip,

T-Mack