Cryptomator auf 2 Windows PCs

Hallo zusammen,
ich bin Wolfgang und komme aus Köln (Cologne Germany).
Bin schon etwas älter (Rentner), also bitte Geduld mit mir.
Ich habe in Google Drive, Cryptomator installiert und auf dem PC auch.
Das funktioniert auch.
Jetzt habe ich auf einem weiteren PC Cryptomator installiert,
aber sehe da nicht die Daten wie auf dem ersten PC.
Was mache ich falsch? Einmal Win 10, einmal Win 11
Ich bedanke mich im voraus für Eure geneigte Hilfe.

Gruß
Wolfgang

Hi.

Bitte prüfen ob die Google App (Backup and sync) auf beiden PCs läuft und die verschlüsselten Tresor Dateien synchronisiert werden.
Wenn dem so ist kannst du auf dem zweiten PC Cryptomator öffnen und einen bestehenden Tresor hinzufügen. Da wählst du dann den Tresor aus dem Google Verzeichnis.

normally what I do is create the Vault on my Google Drive and not keep a local copy on my C drive you can choose to do it this way or you can have a local database that you synchronized to Google using Google Desktop for Windows.

I have included the link at Google where you can download Google Drive for desktop it is a newer software then what used to be called Google Sync and backup or something like that.

both PCS will need to have Google Desktop installed and logged into the same Google Drive account and to be convenient use the same Drive letter on both computers although it is not required.

if you created the database locally on computer A and then have it sync to the cloud and then have it sink down from the cloud to the other computer you would then open it locally on computer B.

when sharing a Vault between two computers I find it more reliable and easier to only keep the Vault on the Cloud Drive and not have essentially four copies of the database.

I do create backups onto a local external hard drive of the vaults that are stored on Google Drive.