Cryptomator app without Google Play

What a wonderful idea !!!

F*ck off Ggle P,

2 Likes

Hey, is there any news here? :slight_smile:

in the future i would like to switch to a free operating system without google.

I have officially bought the Android App from cryptomator in the store. Is there a possibility for me to continue using cryptomator in the future, for example as .apk file, or do I have to buy it again?

Thanks, Danke

Same here :wave:
I wait for a long time to have cryptomator on my LineageOS witjout Google services. This is a great news ! Can’t wait to pay the licence and use it on the mobile.

This will be part of our huge 1.5.0 release. Our goal is to release everything (including APK self-distribution) in Q1 this year. We’ll see how it goes, I guess it’s done when it’s done but we’re making great progress.

4 Likes

I asked this question earlier in this thread and the official answer was this post

Early access available now!

6 Likes

As a buyer of the GooglePlay version I pay double.
its okay, consider it as a donator of your work :wink:

thanks and greetings

4 Likes

Great news ! And on time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news !
Thank you for your work !

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Android 1.5 beta: detailed error messages

LOL the irony. Crypto app without crypto payment

Can the beta4 apk be used to upgrade an installation of the play store version? (im betatesting and stuck on beta2 with the play store delays!)

You have to buy a license in our apk store but technically you can update the installation from the playstore with the apk downloaded from our apk store…

1 Like

Thanks, ill wait for the play store update, tbh beta2 is working fine for me, i’ve just got into the habbit of testing the latest 150 betas!

1 Like

I tried that, but my license code was not being accepted. I had to completely remove it and reinstall using the apk only, then it was accepted.

This would be great if possible, as I would like to move back to play store in the future when the released versions number match again.

1 Like

Updating to the final version with google play from the beta version without google play worked!

I forgot to use the coupon code :neutral_face: :sleepy: What can I do?

I also paid double and… I forgot to apply the coupon NOPLAYSTORE at check out for a reduction, because of excitement… That’s bad :roll_eyes:

Check your private messages, so that I can confirm the correct transaction in order to solve this. :wink:

1 Like

Another one here who paid twice, not even worried as I know it helps the devs… My gmail account / google play services in general are long gone so I’ve been on an old version for a long time waiting for the non-play store version to arrive. Finally! :grin:

4 Likes