Copied/moved files disappear from vault

Hi All:

I’m running Cryptomator v1.3.3 on Windows 10 and created a few vaults so I could copy over all the files I had stored in Bitlocker encrypted VHD files. Cryptomator just seems like a better solution and I wanted to give it a try.

The initial copy seemed to go fine, no issues and I verified files/folder counts & sizes afterwards. I also stored my vaults in my Amazon Drive folder so they would sync to the cloud. So far so good…

Then, I started moving some files around inside a couple of my vaults to organize them. Basically just selecting files, and then cut/paste into different folders. Some of the destination folders existed already in the vault, others I created new. Well, all the source files disappeared from the source folders, and initially appeared within the destination folders. But when I went back again to view those destination folders/files, they are all gone. Literally gone. The folders are empty. Also, the new folders I created and copied files to were there after the copy, but when I went back in again to check them, even the folders were gone.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar. Not sure if it’s Win10 related, or maybe because I’m syncing the vaults to Amazon Drive, etc… I’d really love to use Cryptomator, but there’s no way it’s going to work if this keeps happening. Any help would be appreciated!

I’m using 1.3.3 on Windows10 also, and sometimes I rearrange my files in the vault. I never had the described behavior.