Certain applications dont work started from the virtual drive

Hello,
my setup is the following:

1. Latest Windows 11
  2. Latest Cryptomator
  3. Using WinFsp to mount my volume as a network drive

On my volume I got gpg4usb (https://www.gpg4usb.org/) which is basically a frontend around gpg.
Now the strange part:
If I invoke gpg.exe directly from command line I can import public keys without a problem.
If I start the frontend application of gpg4usb it is loading the GUI without a problem however there seems to be some problem interacting with the gpg.exe itself:
Whenever I point the GUI to a PGP public key it tells me that there is no valid key to import from my source while the same key is working fine when importing directly from command line.
Actually every interaction with the frontend that requires interacting with gpg.exe seems to fail, I just picked import as an example.
As soon as I copy the whole directory of gpg4usb to a non cryptomator drive the frontend is working reliable again: The same key which I was unable to import launching the frontend from the cryptomator drive suddely can be imported.

The same behavior can be seen with most other portable gpg frontends.
Looking further into this I wrote a little c# tool (using GitHub - gpgme-sharp/gpgme-sharp: A C# (c-sharp) wrapper around libgpgme) to just import a public key to see if the same error also happens but it is working fine:

using System;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.IO;
using System.Linq;
using System.Reflection;
using Libgpgme;

namespace GPGTester
{
    internal class Program
    {
        public static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            Debugger.Launch();
            var path = Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location;
            path = Path.GetDirectoryName(path);
            var key = Path.Combine(path, "key.asc");
            path = Path.Combine(path, "Gpg4win\\bin\\libgpgme-11.dll");
            var context = new Context(Path.GetDirectoryName(path));
            var allKeys = context.KeyStore.GetKeyList("*", false);
            if (allKeys.Any())
                context.KeyStore.DeleteKey(allKeys[0], true);
            var importResult = context.KeyStore.Import(new GpgmeFileData(key));
        }
    }
}

So it seems like tools directly launching gpg.exe are mainly having problems for whatever reason.
Its not an important issue for me so I didnt investigated it further but I am curious why this is happening.
I mean applications in admin context cant see the drive if it got created from user space but in the whole process of launching gpg4usb nothing in this direction is happening.

Someone has any idea why this is happening exactly?