Can't upgrade vault after downloading 1.5.3 x64. OneDrive file access denied

I had to nuke my refresh my Win 10 install tonight and re-install because of some shell errors I couldn’t resolve. After downloading applications and OneDrive then re-syncing folders I tried upgrading my vault from 1.4.15 to 1.5.3 and it failed with this error:

java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: C:\Users\ALEX\OneDrive\OneDrive Encrypted\m\2A\3Q
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsDirectoryStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsFileSystemProvider.newDirectoryStream(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.newDirectoryStream(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.visit(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.FileTreeWalker.next(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.nio.file.Files.walkFileTree(Unknown Source)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.v7.Version7Migrator.migrate(Version7Migrator.java:106)
	at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.migration.Migrators.migrate(Migrators.java:112)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.migration.MigrationRunController.lambda$migrate$2(MigrationRunController.java:115)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.common.Tasks$TaskImpl.call(Tasks.java:139)
	at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I’ve tried checking the permissions on that 3Q folder but it cannot display because it says I don’t have read permissions to it. If I go to Security->Advanced->Owner it shows unable to display current owner.

On the OneDrive website I can view the folder and the file contained within. How can I get this folder/file to sync properly so I can upgrade the vault and access the contents again?

Please disregard. It seems it was only a sync error. I was able to upgrade the vault on another machine that still had old copies of the directories saved locally then I had it resync to the cloud and now I’m able to get back in on my main one.