Cannot mount vault dokany code-5

Similar problem here (Win 10 Pro 64 Bit german build 19043.1110) / cryptomator 1.5.16.2831.223 / dokany 1.5.3000

org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Volume$VolumeException: Unable to mount Filesystem
	at org.cryptomator.common.vaults.DokanyVolume.mount(DokanyVolume.java:48)
	at org.cryptomator.common.vaults.Vault.unlock(Vault.java:151)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.attemptUnlock(UnlockWorkflow.java:100)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:81)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.unlock.UnlockWorkflow.call(UnlockWorkflow.java:44)
	at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.cryptomator.frontend.dokany.DokanyMountFailedException: Error while mounting.
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.dokany.MountFactory.mount(MountFactory.java:130)
	at org.cryptomator.frontend.dokany.MountFactory.mount(MountFactory.java:116)
	at org.cryptomator.common.vaults.DokanyVolume.mount(DokanyVolume.java:43)
	... 11 more
Caused by: com.dokany.java.DokanyException: DokanMain returned error code-5: Dokan mount failed - Cannot assign a drive letter or mount point. Probably already used by another volume.
	at com.dokany.java.DokanyMount.lambda$mount$2(DokanyMount.java:98)
	... 1 more

Please make sure that the configured drive letter is not already on use, or if you use “custom mount point” that the chosen mount folder is empty and not in use by an other process.

Thanks Michael!
It is a mount point. It always happens every now and then when I boot the machine. Before shutting down everything was working fine.
Then I have to delete the folder respectively the link. After creating a new folder I can reassign and use it.
After rebooting a couple of times: same problem…

I think this problem will be fixed in 1.6.0 (1.6.0 Milestone · GitHub - [Orphaned Directories: Make them accessible again])

No. At least it is not planned. You refer to a different issue, not related to your problem.

This issue is known, see Unlock vault failed with custom mount point: "Mount point not a directory" · Issue #1013 · cryptomator/cryptomator · GitHub why it still exists. Recently we had some discussions if we should change this, but didn’t come to a final conclusion.

Ok. I would like to add a task to the task scheduler which ends cryptomator when a shutdown is initiated (example: event source user32 / ID 1074). Action: taskkill /IM Cryptomator.exe
Problem: taskkill returns: ERFOLGREICH: Ein Beendigungssignal wurde an den Prozess
“Cryptomator.exe” mit der PID 11648 geschickt.
But cryptomator.exe won’t end itsself. Maybe that is the problem at all. System wants to shutdown, but cryptomator does not react and therefore has to be forced (killed)?