Antivirus crashed my fault

Hello Crypto Community
Yesterday I the antivirus system had any issue with cryptomator and removed it and put it to quaratine.

After reinstalling Cryptomator there was only one .rtf file inside the vault.
I tried all the different drive types and I know before it was “WinFSP (Local drive)”.

Version: 1.12.4

It would also help if I could just decrypt the single files.
Seems like in the past it was possible to decrypt single files with Sanitizer but when I try this I just get the error:

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported vault version 999
at org.cryptomator.sanitizer.CryptorHolder.bestGuessCryptorProvider(CryptorHolder.java:91)
at org.cryptomator.sanitizer.restorer.FileDecryptor.decryptFile(FileDecryptor.java:36)
at org.cryptomator.sanitizer.commands.DecryptFileRunner.run(DecryptFileRunner.java:21)
at org.cryptomator.sanitizer.commands.DecryptFileCommand.run(DecryptFileCommand.java:79)
at org.cryptomator.sanitizer.commands.Commands.run(Commands.java:75)
at org.cryptomator.sanitizer.Sanitizer.main(Sanitizer.java:16)
at java.base/java.util.Optional.ifPresent(Optional.java:178)
at org.cryptomator.sanitizer.Sanitizer.main(Sanitizer.java:12)

Is it possible to rescue the data? While I was working in the vault the sync was deactivated and I downloaded the files from Google Drive which is also empty (except the “Welcome” file)…

I find it unbelievable that it was apparently possible to restore individual files in the past and now nothing works anymore…

I already

What the fuck… Why can new users just put 2 links into one post

Welcome to the Cryptomator Community :slightly_smiling_face:,

What does quarantine mean? Did it moved files created by Cryptomator somewhere else or did it prevented file creation?

If the encrypted files are not present in the vault storage location, there is also nothing Cryptomator can display.

If the files are there, the directory link might have gone missing. To restore directories, see
Data Lost: How to restore missing Directories.

You can also check the logfile, if it contains any ERRORs, WARNings or Exceptions. To see the log file, open the general preferences and click on the bottom on “Reveal log files”. Your file manager opens with a directory containing the log files. Check the most recent one.