Aktivate autostart

Hallo,
ich habe in den Einstellungen autostart und im Hintergrund aktiviert.
Mein Laufwerk, das von der Software kreiert wurde ist trotzdem nach dem Start nicht zu sehen. Ich muß immer erst die software starten und den Tresor entsperren. Meine Tagesarbeit speicher ich ‘lokal’ was dann mit der droppbox verschlüsselt synkronisiert wird.
So war es jedenfalls bisher.
geht das auch mit Cryptomator?

übersetzt mit Deepl

Hello,
I have activated autostart and background in the settings.
My drive, which was created by the software, is still not visible after the start. I always have to start the software first and unlock the safe. I save my daily work ‘locally’ which is then encrypted and synchronised with the dropbox.
At least that’s how it has been so far.
Does this also work with Cryptomator?

Hi,

“Cryptomator beim systemstart starten” startet die App. Aber es öffnet nicht den Tresor.
Wenn Du auch gleich den Tresor mittels einem gespeicherten Passwort öffnen willst (damit das virtuelle Laufwerk angezeigt wird), dann musst du das in den Einstellungen des Tresors zusätzlich konfigurieren.
Dazu bei geschlossenem Tresor die Tresoroptionen öffnen und den Haken bei “Tresor beim Start von Cryptomator entsperren” anhaken.

“Launch Cryptomator on system startup” launches the app. But it does not open the vault.
If you want to open the vault with a saved password (so that the virtual drive is displayed), you have to configure this in the vault settings.
To do this, open the vault options when the vault is locked and check the box “Unlock vault when Cryptomator starts”.

Moin,
hat geklappt, danke!

Hi,
It works, thanks

1 Like

Hello together,
Iam also interessted to map a drive on startup automatically but it is not working at all.
Preconditions:

• used “1.6.17 (msi-4104)” on Win 10 Home
  • in main settings the start on system start is checked
  • a vault is created already , the password is stored, the checkbox “Unlock vault when Cryptomator starts” is set and in tab Drive I selected a drive (“w:”)

What i tried so far:

• reoot to see if the drive w: is mapped. Only Cryptomator was started but no drive mapped. (vault locked)

• un-checked app start and created a batch file with some delay in autostart to start the app ==> only Cryptomator was started but no drive mapped. (vault locked)

• removed batch file and created a task in schedule manager (trigger to start app on login) ==> only Cryptomator was started but no drive mapped. (vault locked)

• when the app is started manually, Cryptomator is started and the drive is mapped

Do you have any idea what could be the root cause?