Urgent question please

Urgent
Greetings, I just connected to google drive in GNU/Linux
through GNOME account management that comes with the system.
When unlocking the vaul is not seen any file, but to enter normally through the browser to google drive I can see the folder I created on my android device and encrypted files, and to enter I can see a text file next to masterkey.cryptomator with some keys. There is the picture, the question is, are those my keys with which the vaul is encrypted with cryptomator.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Link: https://cryptpad.fr/file/#/2/file/bEztQQ23f0l7TG3PowfNMu7W/

I am creating safes from the GNU/Linux PC and I can’t create it and I get this error.

java.nio.file.FileSystemException: /run/user/1000/gvfs/google-drive:host=gmail.com,user=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/linux/d/6X/CLTNQTSENM4QQN3R4HHK2KKJ2JJMFF/U9SLRCkwjGSkAahQaecbd7D-_r1GOUdkkhtTTXhN.c9r: La operación no está soportada
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.translateToIOException(Unknown Source)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixException.rethrowAsIOException(Unknown Source)
at java.base/sun.nio.fs.UnixFileAttributeViews$Basic.setTimes(Unknown Source)
at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ch.CleartextFileChannel.persistLastModified(CleartextFileChannel.java:238)
at org.cryptomator.cryptofs.ch.CleartextFileChannel.implCloseChannel(CleartextFileChannel.java:306)
at java.base/java.nio.channels.spi.AbstractInterruptibleChannel.close(Unknown Source)
at org.cryptomator.ui.addvaultwizard.CreateNewVaultPasswordController.initializeVault(CreateNewVaultPasswordController.java:175)
at org.cryptomator.ui.addvaultwizard.CreateNewVaultPasswordController.lambda$showSuccessScene$5(CreateNewVaultPasswordController.java:151)
at org.cryptomator.ui.common.Tasks.lambda$create$0(Tasks.java:34)
at org.cryptomator.ui.common.Tasks$TaskImpl.call(Tasks.java:140)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I hope this information is of some use

Hi.

See here: Why is the masterkey stored in the cloud?

When creating the safe from android it creates 1 folder and 1 file masterkey.cryptomator correct. But when I try to connect from GNU/Linux to google drive I see that it creates another file named, masterkey.cryptomator3FB0B2E7.bkup
in the first file masterkey.cryptomator I see this
{
“primaryMasterKey”: “OmmE+ld6tRm9us0Keaoiwo5nPzHOkB5cE8mQi/vi40DQVs2H02D/Yw==”,
“hmacMasterKey”: “X/RpRCaTegU/XcoMvp/vfy0ky1H1jBdAzuj8Uly3HTQDXT/8vswl5Q==”,
“scryptBlockSize”: 8,
“scryptCostParam”: 32768,
“scryptSalt”: “Zsqzmb0uGvE=”,
“versionMac”: “NEoFANR+prhFAE5g87itrmEmXfMXWnrFC1E9fLXuh2w=”,
“version”: 7
}
and in the second file masterkey.cryptomator3FB0B2E7.bkup I see this.
{
“primaryMasterKey”: “OmmE+ld6tRm9us0Keaoiwo5nPzHOkB5cE8mQi/vi40DQVs2H02D/Yw==”,
“hmacMasterKey”: “X/RpRCaTegU/XcoMvp/vfy0ky1H1jBdAzuj8Uly3HTQDXT/8vswl5Q==”,
“scryptBlockSize”: 8,
“scryptCostParam”: 32768,
“scryptSalt”: “Zsqzmb0uGvE=”,
“versionMac”: “NEoFANR+prhFAE5g87itrmEmXfMXWnrFC1E9fLXuh2w=”,
“version”: 7
}
is it normal to create another masterkey file? Sorry if the questions are silly but I’m afraid I’m doing something wrong.

Another question please, does anyone know how to connect GNU/Linux to google drive and then connect to cryptomator?
I used this guide but it doesn’t work

Yes. It’s a backup that is created automatically

This a long existing bug, see

You won’t be able to create any files or folders, if your Google Drive storage is integrated with the GNOME account manager. About reading I’m not sure, but might as well not work and might be the cause for an “empty” vault.
Unfortunately the bug is in a third party dependency and it does not seem to get resolved in the near future, so you should research if there are alternatives to integrate your google drive cloud storage into the system.