Switch out from google to license key

Hi, I would like to switch from playstore license to original license. Could you please help Me. Thanks.

Hey and welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:!

Just sent you a direct message.

Hello, I would also like to switch to a license key if possible :slight_smile:

Hey and welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face:!

Hello, can you change the mail which is connected to the android Cryptomator Key?

Hi there, I purchased a license though Google Play and is working fine however, is there a way to obtain a ā€˜supporter certificateā€™ for use in the desktop app (so I can select dark mode), or does this need to be purchased separately? Thank you.

Hey and welcome to the Cryptomator Community :slightly_smiling_face:,

In short, yes, those licenses arenā€™t related, you need one for the android app and one for the desktop if you want to support as and or use the dark mode.

Hi there,

similary to Jrez I bought cryptomator for android some time ago from google play and I didnā€™t even thing if someday I will totally go googless on my mobile and now it happened.

Is it possible to transfer license away from playstore to standalone licence key to use it with cryptomator downloaded from F-Droid?

Kind regards!

Hey and welcome to the Cryptomator Community :slightly_smiling_face:!

Hi There,

I have the same question. I bought Cryptomator on the play store less than a month ago and would like to be able to use the latest apks which arenā€™t yet on the store.

Is it possible to transfer my licence to use apkā€™s straight from github?

Thanks,
Joe

Hey and welcome to the Cryptomator Community :slightly_smiling_face:,

This still needs to be announced but Google sadly allows just one public test channel. The 1.6.0-alpha1 is already online but in the closed alpha test channel. If you want to join, please send me your google mail address in a direct message so that I can add you to the early access version.

But beside that I sent you just a direct message for the case that you want to switch to the license version regardless of thisā€¦

1 Like

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. Iā€™ll respond to your direct message.

Cheers,
Joe

Hey @SailReal,

Iā€™d like to swap out my Google license as well, can you shoot me a message?

Hello @SailReal !
I have a similar question from me also. Can you send me a direct message?
Thanks !

Hello @SailReal !
Same question,

thx

Hey @SailReal .
Accidentally bought it in the playstore cause I didnā€™t know that thereā€™s an fdroid version, now I want to get off all this google shit. Can you pls send me a message?

Thx,
Random