New Win 10 Install cannot Reveal Vault

I am a new user just installed Cryptomator on my Win 10x64 desktop and it works fine.

Now 30 minutes later I have installed on my Win10x64 laptop (Lenovo T430) and it seems to work except it cannot “reveal” the encrypted vault. Windows explorer error “Location Unavailable” and “F:/ is unavailable” I can change the preferred drive letter to anything or auto but it never works.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, run as administrator etc…

This sounds like similar to mounting the vaults as one user and accessing as another. Does Explorer run elevated on your machine (aka with admin rights)?

For more info, see Cryptomator on Windows: Accessing your vault with admin priviliges.

A workaround might be to switch to WebDAV in the general preferences, virtual volume tab. It has drawbacks, but might be sufficient to work with.

UPDATE: Removing the current session tag fixed it ALL for me. I can open my vault again and rclone can sync the mounted drive. Thanks @infeo so much

I’m having the EXACT same issue. I updated to the newest version of Cryptomator in hopes of solving an rclone error that appeared out of nowhere (cannot access source directory). I copy and paste the same code for rclone everytime I sync my mounted, unencrypted Cryptomator vault and today it just stopped working. I thought updating Cryptomator would help but now I have the same error that OP has and can’t access the drive at all.