Windows 10E Not allowing copy or creation of files

Hello. On one (and only one) of my computers–Cryptomaker (latest 1.33) and Windows 10 Enterprise N 2016 LTSB. (I think this is the only computer I have running this version)–I can only create directories in a CM mounted drive. Whenever I try to copy a file or create a file de novo, it gives me an error similar to:

An unexpected error is keeping you from creating the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help wit this proelem. Error 0x8007004A. The specified server cannot perform the requested function.

Always unexpected… which is better than being expected just to try to mess with me, I guess…
When creating a file, it DOES create a zero byte file but won’t let me do anything else with it.

Doesn’t matter if I create it on a networked drive, local drive (any of them), or have compression off… Just a no-go.

Question: Can you please set up a WebDAV Network drive without Cryptomator and try to copy files into it?
Same error, or does it work?

For me this seems not to be a cryptomator relates issue, but a Windows WebDAV related issue.