Version 1.6.1 Catastrophic Failure

Installed version 1.6.1 today. I opted to minimize on startup and opted not to place in the system tray which are the same options I have used in all of your previous versions. However, using these settings this version will not maximize the window no matter what I do, and now I can no longer access the settings since the window will not maximize. I have uninstalled/reinstalled/rebooted numerous times, and there is no way to maximize the window. Cryptomator is now completely unusable on my desktop. Please assist. TIA

On what OS are you running Cryptomator?

Does the [logfile] contain any ERRORs, WARNings or Exceptions?

Windows 10 version 21H1. Log is clear.
After installing Dokany I was able to access my settings. This seemed to be through pure perseverance. I don’t think it had anything to do with Dokany; unfortunately, I am not sure though since Cryptomator seemed to reinstall itself after/during the Dokany install. Whether intentional or not the task bar button functionality was changed in this version while using my previously stated settings. The button should just open the window no matter where you click. However, it does not and is nearly impossible to get the window to open. If you click on a precise spot which seems to be random the window will open. The code associated with the task bar button using my previously stated settings needs to be reviewed. It is now functioning abnormally.

Well, now the button seems to be behaving normally. Switching the settings back and forth seems to have updated/fixed whatever was causing the problem.
As always, thanks for your prompt assistance.

Glad it is resolved!

If it happens again, let us know, you might not be the only user.