Ubuntu 18.04 on NFS share, fail to eject drive

Creating and accessing vaults work fine. When trying to lock any vault, it fails. Also fails to force lock vault.

I have tried to create vaults “all over the place” in my Home directory, even in the same directory as the Cryptomator appimage. Same result. According to the system admin I have normal read/write permission to the /.local/share/mnt directory. I do not have any read/write permission to the local OS disk.

Any ideas?

12:32:55.322 [JavaFX Application Thread] TRACE o.c.u.controllers.UnlockedController - Regular unmount failed.
org.cryptomator.ui.model.Volume$VolumeException: org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.mount.CommandFailedException: Command failed with exit code 1. Expected 0. Stderr: fusermount: failed to chdir to /home/.../.local/share/Cryptomator/mnt: Permission denied
	at org.cryptomator.ui.model.FuseVolume.unmount(FuseVolume.java:142)  at org.cryptomator.ui.model.Vault.lock(Vault.java:134) 
atorg.cryptomator.ui.controllers.UnlockedController.lambda$regularLockVault$1(UnlockedController.java:116)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.util.Tasks.lambda$create$0(Tasks.java:33)
	at org.cryptomator.ui.util.Tasks$TaskImpl.call(Tasks.java:139)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1425)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) 
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) 
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:264) 
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) 
at  java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) 
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Caused by: org.cryptomator.frontend.fuse.mount.CommandFailedException:
Command failed with exit code 1. Expected 0. Stderr: fusermount: failed to chdir to /home/.../.local/share/Cryptomator/mnt: Permission denied

The following exception is near identical with only difference Forced unmount failed

Sorry for weird formatting of error message.