Suggestion: quick access to the repository by separating the allocation table with caching on GDrive

Hi,

I tried to put all the files in the allocation table of a vault in cache (offline) from GDrive, but for each folder there is a separate file, and this ended up making it impossible to cache for the entire vault.
Of the folders I made, access to the “explorer” (listing and browsing the contents of the folder) was excellent, it was very fast, and this did not affect space and increased cache traffic.
So I would like to suggest this functionality, I don’t know how to send this to the developers, so I’m putting it here. The suggestion is to provide a way to separate the allocation table of the virtual disk into a specific folder that can be configured to keep offline (in cache) by GDrive, this will greatly speed up access to the vault.

Thks,
Fabio Ribeiro

Original language (PT-BR):

Eu tentei colocar todos os arquivos da tabela de alocação de um vault em cache (offline) do GDrive, mas para cada pasta há um arquivo separado, e isso acabou impossibilitando de fazer o cache para todo o Vault.
Das pastas que realizei, o acesso ao “explorer” (listagem e nagevação do conteúdo da pasta) foram excelentes, ficou muito rápido, e isso não prejudicou espaço e aumento de tráfego do cache.
Então gostaria de sugerir essa funcionalidade, não sei como enviar aos desenvolvedores isso, por isso estou colocando aqui. A sugestão é disponibilizar uma forma de separar a tabela de alocação do disco virtual em uma pasta específica que possa ser configurada para manter offline (em cache) pelo GDrive, isso vai acelerar em muito o acesso ao Vault.